As participants in the "Autonomous Agents: Unleashing the Power of AI" hackathon, you have the freedom to use a variety of tools and technologies that best suit your project's needs. The resources listed below are merely suggestions and you are not limited to using them.
Tools and Technologies
- Machine Learning Libraries: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, Keras, etc.
- Natural Language Processing: GPT-3, BERT, SpaCy, NLTK, etc.
- Robotics and Simulation: ROS (Robot Operating System), Gazebo, V-REP, etc.
- Web Development: HTML/CSS/JS, React, Angular, Django, Flask, Node.js, etc.
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, etc.
Also, take a look at AI applications in different industries - such as healthcare, finance, transportation, entertainment - to spark your creativity.
Contact Us & Support Channels
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to reach out to us by filling out the contact form on our website. We will also have mentors available at the venue for technical support.
For event updates, follow us on Twitter @BCOHackathon and use the event hashtag #AIHackBoulder.
Additional Resource links
- MIT's Introduction to Deep Learning
- Google's Machine Learning Crash Course
- OpenAI API
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Course
Remember, the key to a successful project is not just about the technology used, but how effectively it solves a problem. We look forward to seeing your innovative AI solutions!