**COLORADO SPONSORS: Visit this link to support the hackathon and be featured at the AI Peaks Conference**
About the challenge
Welcome to "Autonomous Agents: Unleashing the Power of AI" hackathon! In this challenge, we're excited to invite you to design and develop AI systems that can autonomously interact with real-world data and interfaces.
We're looking for solutions that showcase innovative ways AI can make decisions, carry out tasks, and navigate the real world - all without constant human intervention. Whether it's a savvy AI assistant managing emails and calendars, a financial bot conducting autonomous stock trades, or an intelligent customer support AI that can navigate the complexities of customer inquiries, the aim is to push the boundaries of autonomous AI.
The possibilities are endless and only bound by your creativity. So, get ready to code, collaborate, and most importantly, innovate as you navigate the frontier of autonomous AI!
To participate in the "Autonomous Agents: Unleashing the Power of AI" hackathon, follow these steps:
- Register: Sign up for the hackathon here on Devpost.
- Attend the Event: The hackathon is an in-person event. Join us at our location: 2000 Central Ave Ste 100, Boulder, CO 80301 on October 13 for the kickoff at 4PM.
- Form a Team: You can work individually or form a team. If you want to form a team, we are hosting a team formation meetup at our location at 3PM on October 13 at Founder Central.
- Brainstorm and Develop: Start thinking about the problems you want your autonomous AI to solve and use your preferred tech stack to develop your solution. You will have until 4PM on October 14 to submit your project.
- Submit Your Project: Ensure to submit your project on Devpost before the submission deadline at 4PM on October 14.
- Winner Announcement: Winners will be announced at 4:55PM during the AI Peaks conference, hosted at the same location on October 14.
Come join us in pushing the boundaries of autonomous AI. Best of luck, and happy coding!
What to Build
We're seeking creative, innovative solutions showcasing autonomous AI systems that can make decisions, perform tasks, and interact with real-world data and interfaces without constant human intervention. Examples of projects include:
- AI Personal Secretary: An AI agent that can manage a busy professional's emails and calendar. It could intelligently categorize and respond to emails, schedule meetings based on availability and priorities, and set reminders for important tasks.
- AI Financial Analyst: An AI that uses real-time market data to make autonomous investment decisions. It could track stock prices, news, and social media sentiment to buy, hold, or sell stocks.
- AI Customer Support: A sophisticated AI that can handle customer support inquiries for a business, guiding customers through common issues, and escalating complex problems to human agents when necessary.
Feel free to innovate beyond these examples, as long as your solution aligns with our theme.
What to Submit
To complete your submission for the hackathon, please ensure you provide the following:
- Project Description: A brief summary of your project, its features, and the problem it's trying to solve.
- Images/Screenshots: Images or screenshots of your working project.
- Access: A way for judges to access your solution, such as a GitHub link.
Make sure to double-check all the submission requirements before the deadline. Good luck, and we can't wait to see what you build!
$500 in prizes
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Innovation (Creativity and Originality)
Does your project bring something new to the table? Is it a fresh approach to a problem or does it use technology in a unique way? We're looking for out-of-the-box ideas that distinguish themselves from the rest.
Alignment with Theme (Relevance to 'Autonomous Agents')
How well does your project fit the hackathon theme? We're interested in seeing AI systems that can autonomously make decisions and perform tasks without constant human intervention.
Technical Complexity (Use of Technology)
Have you pushed the boundaries of what's possible? We're not just looking for a concept, but for a functional project that demonstrates a high level of technical skill. This includes good design, clean code, and efficient algorithms.
Usability (User Experience and Design)
Is your project user-friendly? Does it have a clean and intuitive interface? A great project is not only about what it does, but also how it does it. We appreciate good design and attention to detail.
Impact (Potential Value and Scalability)
Does your project have the potential to make a significant positive impact? Can it scale? We're looking for projects that could potentially be further developed into real-world applications or services.